Local install permission

How to enable admin options to domain user on local machine.
I need to give permissions domain user so they can install software on theres machines.

thnx

  • Re: Mapping Net Printer to LPT1 Password Problem
    ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... "Brad Schmidt" wrote in message ... > have rights on the local machine to map LPT1, ... By default a domain user cannot change ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: How to edit a xp workstation
    ... the domain then you can log in with any domain user ... users account. ... onto that local machine with a admin password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Permission Denied
    ... I try to create a COM Component on my local machine and get a ... dim o as myComponent ... administrator privileges everthing works fine, ... Client the component worked with "Domain User" privileges. ...
  • Re: Mapping Net Printer to LPT1 Password Problem
    ... have rights on the local machine to map LPT1, ... By default a domain user cannot change ... >> The client machine users are all domain users on the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Workaround for 0x8007045A (!)
    ... if you used to use SBS under NT4 ... domain user would have full administration rights to the local machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)