Re: Audit AD passwords
- From: "Vladimir Katalov" <vkatalov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:28:11 +0300
"exchangerookie1994" <exchangerookie1994@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D13CC1B8-148E-42FD-A214-1F48FC7DB58A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been tasked with auditing active directory for weak passwords. Is
there a utlility that can either scan for weak passwords on live AD and give
a report who has weak passwords, or mount and scan offline copy of ad
database and report on weak passwords. Everything that I have found on net
deals only with sam files for local accounts
Try Proactive Password Auditor:
It works with live AD only (extracting password hashes from memory -- of the local
or remote computer, just supplying domain administrator credentials).
- Prev by Date: Re: Network drives show disconnected, sometimes, but still work?
- Next by Date: Re: Workstation Authentication
- Previous by thread: LDAP authentication security ?
- Next by thread: Re: Workstation Authentication