Re: Anonymous Access to Shared Folder

On this folder, what are the share (CIFS) and file (NTFS) permissions?
Does the Everyone group have read and write access?

J Wolfgang Goerlich

On Nov 5, 1:13 pm, david carvalho
<davidcarva...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi !
I want users with accounts in a trusted domain to access a network shared
folder
in my domain. Of course, if they input their password, they can access.
But I want to enable the access without prompting the password.
I've read "Enable anonymous access on a domain controller" in following linkhttp://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/883c10c4-450a-...

I've set the policies in "domain security policy" and even "domain
controller security policy" none of them worked not even simultaneously. of
Course I've run "gpupdate" to.
Any ideas please ?
Thanks and regards
Dave

  • Re: file and directory permissions
    ... Open Windows Explorer, and then locate the file or folder for which you want to set permissions. ... Setting up an IPSec security policy with Windows XP Home ...
  • Re: file and directory permissions
    ... Open Windows Explorer, and then locate the file or folder for which you want to set permissions. ... there is no Local Security Policy ...
  • Re: Minimum NTFS Permissions - Theres such a thing???
    ... ?2001 Microsoft Corporation. ... HOW TO: Set Minimum NTFS Permissions Required for IIS 5.0 to Work WGID:198 ... " List Folder Contents" ...
  • Re: Unable to delete orphaned 1.5 GB System Restore folder
    ... The fact that the tech support is based in India has nothing to do with the ... If so you may want to leave this folder alone. ... down to all children folders because i can set those permissions to ... try deleting from the command line using system by using the AT ...
  • Re: Unable to delete orphaned 1.5 GB System Restore folder
    ... The only computers i fix are my own. ... If so you may want to leave this folder alone. ... it includes all subdirectories with inherited permissions. ... try deleting from the command line using system by using the AT ...