Adding multiple entries for the same user with xcacls...

Hello,
Is there a way to add multiple entires for the same user using
xcacls? I am open to other suggestions, but here is what I need to
do...

I need to give Domain Admins specific access to "Subfolders and
Files".

I also need to give Domain Admins specific access to "This Folder
only"

When I use xcacls, the last command just overwrites the first... I
realize that /G replaces the existing settings, however I do not see
any options to accomplish what I need. If there is another tool to
accomplish this, I am open to other possibilities.

cscript xcacls.vbs test /I COPY /SPEC A /G "Domain Admins":618423B

cscript xcacls.vbs test /I COPY /SPEC E /G "Domain Admins":6184237AB

Thank you in advance

  • Re: Adding multiple entries for the same user with xcacls...
    ... I just assumed I was heading down the wrong path. ... I also need to give Domain Admins specific access to "This Folder ... When I use xcacls, the last command just overwrites the first... ... accomplish this, I am open to other possibilities. ...
  • Re: Adding multiple entries for the same user with xcacls...
    ... existing grants for the principal rather than replacing them ... I also need to give Domain Admins specific access to "This Folder ... When I use xcacls, the last command just overwrites the first... ... accomplish this, I am open to other possibilities. ...
  • Adding multiple entries for the same user with xcacls...
    ... Is there a way to add multiple entires for the same user using ... I also need to give Domain Admins specific access to "This Folder ... When I use xcacls, the last command just overwrites the first... ... accomplish this, I am open to other possibilities. ...