Adding multiple entries for the same user with xcacls...

Hello,
Is there a way to add multiple entires for the same user using
xcacls? I am open to other suggestions, but here is what I need to
do...

I need to give Domain Admins specific access to "Subfolders and
Files".

I also need to give Domain Admins specific access to "This Folder
only"

When I use xcacls, the last command just overwrites the first... I
realize that /G replaces the existing settings, however I do not see
any options to accomplish what I need. If there is another tool to
accomplish this, I am open to other possibilities.

cscript xcacls.vbs test /I COPY /SPEC A /G "Domain Admins":618423B

cscript xcacls.vbs test /I COPY /SPEC E /G "Domain Admins":6184237AB

Thank you in advance

.