Re: Restrict users to one or two websites?

No, the company website and the timeclock site are both hosted elsewhere on
different servers. :-(

On 7/5/07 9:44 AM, in article
1183653851.291462.140070@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"jwgoerlich@xxxxxxxxx" <jwgoerlich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are the company website and timeclock sites on the same subnet and
segment as the terminals?

J Wolfgang Goerlich