Enable the created certificate Template
- From: bavahar@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:55:26 -0700
Please help me. I have created a new certficate template by
duplicating user template and edited according to the application I
To enable this new template, I have gone to Certification Authority
---->(Server) --->Certificate Templates ---> New, then "Certificate
Template to Issue". In the popup window with available certficates,
the created one is not there.
Has anyone experienced this issue?
Please Help Me
- Prev by Date: Re: 2K3 Cert Svcs gives invalid policy error on OpenSSL gen'd cert req
- Next by Date: June 21st: Q&A with Security MVP Experts
- Previous by thread: Local admins
- Next by thread: Re: Enable the created certificate Template