Enable the created certificate Template

Hi there,

Please help me. I have created a new certficate template by
duplicating user template and edited according to the application I
want use.

To enable this new template, I have gone to Certification Authority
---->(Server) --->Certificate Templates ---> New, then "Certificate
Template to Issue". In the popup window with available certficates,
the created one is not there.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Please Help Me

Bharan

  • Re: Enable the created certificate Template
    ... I have created a new certficate template by ... duplicating user template and edited according to the application I ... What you have created is a V2 certificate template. ... running on Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition or Windows Server 2003, ...
  • Re: group policy Administrative Template problem
    ... It seems complaining the description string from the template. ... The header of the popup window is Administrative Template. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)