which ip scheme i have to prefer?

I have 1 gateway pc for all networks - 192.168.0.254
( that i can change any way)

now i want Hierarchy like -- 1 gateway
/ \
1 company 2 company
/ / / /
1 dept 2 dept 1 dept 2 dept
/ /
1 lab 2 lab

Now i want all network to be connected with same gateway.
and all networks can access each others pcs ( labs, dept, companies)

Plz. suggest me the ip range , which i have to prefer for the upper
diagram.

I also want that at any time i can chage ( disconnect) 2 different
labs , with the help of command line, (As physical disconnection of
cable is not preferable)

Suggest me some solution that i can implement for the network

Thanks

Regards

debug

  • which ip scheme i have to prefer?
    ... I have 1 gateway pc for all networks - 192.168.0.254 ... lab 2 lab ...
  • which ip scheme i have to prefer?
    ... I have 1 gateway pc for all networks - 192.168.0.254 ... lab 2 lab ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • which ip scheme i have to prefer ?
    ... I want to setup network, keeping in mind that at any time, i can ... I have 1 gateway pc for all networks - 192.168.0.254 ... lab 2 lab ...
  • Re: connect to bridge modem
    ... ISA console, Configuration, Networks, Internal. ... IP address' wiz and move out of the .0 subnet, ... I understand that the external gateway has no business routing private IP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help with theory question on network topology
    ... of the difference between a gateway and a hub. ... >> of devices are attached to each of the networks. ... >> Not all data packets pass through the gateway (My guess, ... > Token Ring and something else, the nature of Token Ring has little to do ...
    (comp.dcom.lans.ethernet)