Re: Certificate chain issue with Ent Sub Ca & stand alone Root CA

Friends!
I have the MS CA on the stand-alone win2003 server. Of cause, it is a
stand-alone CA, it's a my RootCA
I need to use subCA. It's MS CA on the member of the domain, of cause ,
it's a Enterprice subordinate CA.
I need to sign his certificate in RootCA. But Root CA is a stand-alone,
and I can't cange expiration date for subCA. I recive cert for SubCA
only to 1 year.
How I can do it for 5 year?

--
igor533
igor533's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=25806

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Certificate chain issue with Ent Sub Ca & stand alone Root CA
    ... I have the MS CA on the stand-alone win2003 server. ... I need to use subCA. ... I need to sign his certificate in RootCA. ... The two registry values that need to be updated are ValidityPeriod and ...
  • Re: "unpuiblish" a certutil -dspublish d ca
    ... While following Brian Komar's 2003 PKI reference, ... the SubCA versus RootCA. ... CA certificate to the Certification Authorities *and* ... When you use -dspublish with SubCA, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Certificate services
    ... Company uses AD consisting of two DCs ... with RootCA and SubCA. ... RootCA with 3rd Party CA, ...