Re: Windows Media Player Remote Code Execution (923689)

Thank you Steve.
I will open a case with them next week.

"Steve Antonio [MSFT]" <steveant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ahh, so it does. Interesting and also, not very comforting.

I'm no longer with the Security team here, so it would be better for
you to call and open a case (no charge since it's bulletin related.
Just be sure to indicate it's a problem with MS06-078).

The folks in PSS-Security would be able to investigate this with the
Windows Media team and find out if there is a problem in the detection
logic for the update.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

-Steve

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:24:03 -0400, "Tony S" <tbtony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>