Installing IIS after CA installation?

We have installed an offline root CA and an online subordinate issuing CA.
In addition, we did not install IIS on either CA, but used an existing IIS
server. We created a DNS Alias to point the CRL and AIA to the website on
the remote IIS server.

I have found out now that one of the applications that needs a certificate
can only acquire one by using the certificate website -
http://servername/certsrv.

Can I install IIS on the subordinate CA server to create the standard
webpage, after the CA has been installed?? How can I get the standard CA
website http://servername/certsrv?

Setup - both CA's are Windows 2003 Enterprise, 2003 native domain

thanks!

  • Re: Setting Up An Intranet
    ... Install IIS on the Windows 2000 server ... "default website" for you) ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Server 2003 vs XP Pro
    ... If that doesn't help the situation, there is no way to install IIS 6.0 on XP ... --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server, ... > multimedia drivers keep crashing. ... I am willing to purchase both ...
  • Re: Where is it #2?
    ... ASP only. ... You can either specify the Application Server role (in which case you are ... > extensions and reinstall IIS 6.0 to get this right. ... > So when I install IIS 6.0 and it asks for FP extensions ...
  • Order of installation for 2nd DC & Exchange replacement server
    ... Install Exchange Server 2003 SP2 on DATA ... functionality - first by testing test accounts, ... I'm unclear as to when I should install IIS on EMAIL. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Newbie IIS questions
    ... install IIS *before* you install vb.net. ... two of the machines in my home network are a Win2K Server ... and a workstation running Win2K Pro which I intend ... Install VisualStudio.NET 2K3 on the workstation, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)