Installing IIS after CA installation?

We have installed an offline root CA and an online subordinate issuing CA.
In addition, we did not install IIS on either CA, but used an existing IIS
server. We created a DNS Alias to point the CRL and AIA to the website on
the remote IIS server.

I have found out now that one of the applications that needs a certificate
can only acquire one by using the certificate website -
http://servername/certsrv.

Can I install IIS on the subordinate CA server to create the standard
webpage, after the CA has been installed?? How can I get the standard CA
website http://servername/certsrv?

Setup - both CA's are Windows 2003 Enterprise, 2003 native domain

thanks!

.