Re: Request certificate to a CA in Windows server 2003

In article <1169833480.121148.19840
@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>, in the
microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, Mugdha
<mugdhashedekar@xxxxxxxxx> says...

I have installed the Stand alone Root CA on a Windows Server 2003
Standard Edition. I want two programs to have certificates. Could you
please tell me how to request a certificate to CA? I have installed
IIS, but when i do http://localhost/certsrv I get an error. Is there
any other way that I can request a certificate?

Did you have IIS installed before you installed Certificate
Services? If not, that's your problem. At a command prompt, run
certutil -vroot

If that's not the problem, you're going to have to be more
specific about the error.

--
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
Waiting for a bus is about as thrilling as fishing,

.