prevent file deletion

Hello all,
How can I prevent a user from deleting files in a shared folder on Win03?
Garry

  • preventing deletion of files
    ... How can I prevent a user from deleting files in a shared folder on Win03? ... Garry ...
  • Folder permission
    ... I like to prevent users from deleting files on a ... windows 2000 server...so i setup on the shared folder ... security tab, advance deny delete, but users cant not ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • deploying windows defender winxp
    ... Is there a way to deploy windows defender through GPO? ... Win03 and WinXP ... Garry ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)