User Rights for IUSR_xxxx and ASPNET?

Does Microsoft maintain any documents explaining the mandatory and optional
user rights that are maintained for the IIS IUSR_xxxx and ASPNET accounts?

--
Will

  • RE: UserRights Assignment for IIS accounts
    ... When you first install IIS, it will place it's users in the correct User Rights Assignment in order ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: IIS Version 5.0 on Windows 2000 will not run ASP pages
    ... What account is your web site running under? ... ASPNET accounts to the admin group ... > I have a new ASP project that I need to desperately test on my Windows ... > IIS Setup Information: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • users rights, permissions and policies for IIS_WPG
    ... Default Permissions and User Rights for IIS 6.0 ... group in the acl of the member servers metabase W3SVC/AppPools. ...
  • Re: IIS6.0 Auth Issue
    ... Could you please check event viewer for w3svc or IIS realted error. ... Default Permissions and User Rights for IIS 6.0 ... > test site which is accessible anonymously. ... > have full control permissions) I recieve a 401.1 Logon Failed error. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • RE: Server request Username & Password for dynamic pages only
    ... Please refer this KB article and make sure you have set default user rights ... Default Permissions and User Rights for IIS 6.0 ... Microsoft Developer Support ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.misc)