Re: certreq with name-format "Lastname, Firstname"

Hi Carsten, hi Michael,

if I take the subject information from Active Directory (that uses the
format "Lastname, Firstname"), it works fine as well as for the manual
certificate request generated by the webservice of certutil. My problem
is that I have to do it by a script.

I think it's a bug no one noiced before. Nevertheless, thanks for your
help.

Best regards
Markus

  • RE: Create MULTIPLE users using dsadd
    ... "Imports and exports data from Active Directory using files that store data in the comma-separated value (CSV) format. ...
  • Re: Converting Active Directory attribute lastLogonTimestamp
    ... Has anybody managed to convert Active directory attributes. ... are LastLogon, LastLogonTimestamp and LastPwdSet. ... Try with Tcl 8.5 and the new clock commands. ... which can be formatted with clock format. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Create accounts in AD
    ... Have a look at Csvde. ... Imports and exports data from Active Directory ... can also support batch operations based on the CSV file format standard. ...
  • Re: batch addition
    ... > a similar format, and I dont fancy manually adding about 900 records to ... It's installed when you install the Windows ... Microsoft Windows MVP - Active Directory ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: help - formatting domain controller
    ... AD (demote it back to a member server), then rebuild it and promote it ... I'm not familiar with Exchange so I can't answer for that. ... > The machine is our Exchange Server, and I want to format, re-install ... > Or do i have to remove it from active directory, format it, and then ...