Re: failed/successfull audit delete folder and delete file and folder

Brian,

I've got a domain controller and would like to activate the audit
policy for object access.
However our dc wil not audit objects, because it is gray when I open
the properties for audit object access.
Our dc is part of a big domain with multiple dcs'
How can I change it so that I can select succesfull and failed object
access auditing??
Many thanks for your reply

  • Re: failed/successfull audit delete folder and delete file and folder
    ... I've got a domain controller and would like to activate the audit ... However our dc wil not audit objects, because it is gray when I open ... the properties for audit object access. ... A domain administrator must enable object access auditing in the Domain ...
  • Re: Making Object Access Auditing Work
    ... It shows auditing of object access it is disabled in Local Security Policy. ... Double check that it indeed is enabled in Domain Controller Security Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Object auditing
    ... This share is on a domain controller. ... > auditing of object access in the Local Security Policy or at the domain/OU ... > Security Policy if this is a single domain server that you want to enable it ... >>I enabled audit object access on the Domain Controllers OU. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Auditing / Event Log Entries...
    ... If you enable Object Access on Domain Controller to be ... > Controller Security Policy it will record only files on domain controller ... Enable auditing in the policy ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Making Object Access Auditing Work
    ... Double Checked that the auditing is enabled in the Domain Controller ... > It shows auditing of object access it is disabled in Local Security Policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)