WPA2 with PEAP-TLS - How secure is it?
- From: g18c@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 5 Nov 2006 04:42:00 -0800
Another quick question regarding WPA2 and PEAP-TLS. I have this running
on my cisco aironet access point, i plan to hang this off a firewalled
segment of the internal lan. Is this a good idea? Im led to believe
WPA2 is very strong, indeed Pentagon DoD strong. The lan segment is as
sensitive as most other comercial companies lans, however with a strong
encryption and managment of certificates would other experts here be
happy to run the same?
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: MSIE 7 Requires Browser Security Permissions to Run a Network File Share EXE?
- Next by Date: Re: Prevent viewieng of list of users in another OU
- Previous by thread: Connection to a service under Windows 2003
- Next by thread: Role-based security from Windows Server 2003 Security Guide gives problems