WPA2 with PEAP-TLS - How secure is it?

Hi,

Another quick question regarding WPA2 and PEAP-TLS. I have this running
on my cisco aironet access point, i plan to hang this off a firewalled
segment of the internal lan. Is this a good idea? Im led to believe
WPA2 is very strong, indeed Pentagon DoD strong. The lan segment is as
sensitive as most other comercial companies lans, however with a strong
encryption and managment of certificates would other experts here be
happy to run the same?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

  • Re: resubnetting
    ... Something has to be NATing your LAN Addresses. ... If I add a new IP segment say 198.168.1.0, will my mask need to be ... nothing will involve the T1 router. ... The Firewall NAT Device will need two things: ...
  • Re: VPN vs. VLAN
    ... The VPN Server must be in the LAN Segment that you want the users to be in. ... The DHCP Server needs a separate distinct Scope for every IP Segment that is ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Non-domain joined Vista Clients cannot get through ISA 2004 with authentication enabled
    ... Arrange the LAN design so that the Guests use a special LAN IP Segment. ... Then allow anonymous web access with ISA for that particular IP Segment ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.clients)
  • Re: QoS on a Router / Switch
    ... It seems to me all you can do is spec a port ... The QoS enable/disable menu is shown, but the Rules page with the list ... phones on their own lan, then have the router QOS that ip range (net ... Most companies go to VLAN's before they segment their LAN's. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Non-domain joined Vista Clients cannot get through ISA 2004 with authentication enabled
    ... Then allow anonymous web access with ISA for that particular IP Segment ...  If ISA is used as the "LAN Router" between this new Segment and the ... LAN Router between the two segments than the security between it -vs- the ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.clients)