Re: failing to retrive CRL from certificate server using new LDAP
- From: Paul Adare <padare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:35:41 -0400
In article <B42365CC-E363-4047-AF36-81677F2A6CF1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in the
microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, =?Utf-8?B?
TXI1NTU=?= <Mr555@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says...
we have another window 2000 replicate DC Server it is call "Spoon. the ip
address of spoon is 192.168.1.3, I specify the ip address of 192.168.1.3. on
the certificate setting > LDAP on our netscreen VPN/ Firewall. the automatic
CRL retrive works.
after this test I suspect there may be some default security setting may
have disallow Netscreen to communicate with our windows 2003. do you know or
is there any settting i need to be aware of ?
Windows Server 2003 domain controllers do not allow anonymous access to
the directory by default unlike Windows 2000 domain controllers.
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
It all began with Adam. He was the first man to tell a joke--or a lie.
How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said
it before. Adam was not alone in the Garden of Eden, however, and does
not deserve all the credit; much is due to Eve, the first woman, and
Satan, the first consultant." - Mark Twain
- Prev by Date: Re: failing to retrive CRL from certificate server using new LDAP
- Next by Date: Product to Automatically Change Local Passwords?
- Previous by thread: Re: failing to retrive CRL from certificate server using new LDAP
- Next by thread: Certification Authority Windows 2003 SBS