Re: Reset Group Policy back to out of the box default
- From: "Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:11:05 -0500
Good thought but he is talking about a non domain computer.
"Ben Miller" <BenMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This link might be able to provide some insight:
On a side note, I think that I would revoke this users "Power User"
Hope this helps!
Does anyone know how to reset the policy settings back to the default out
the box settings? We had a "power user" decide he needed to update his
alone server with member server updates. Now everyone is locked out and
unable to log in. I can map a drive to the box and connect to the box w/
mmc. I've ran ntrights to add LogonRights, but it still fails. It
between to errors, Policy doesn't allow you to log on locally and Not in
Allow Remote Login.
- Prev by Date: Re: Reset Group Policy back to out of the box default
- Next by Date: Re: Why my users can't change their home folder permissions while they ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Reset Group Policy back to out of the box default
- Next by thread: Re: Reset Group Policy back to out of the box default