Re: Reset Group Policy back to out of the box default

Good thought but he is talking about a non domain computer.

Steve

"Ben Miller" <BenMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Seh,

This link might be able to provide some insight:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=226243

On a side note, I think that I would revoke this users "Power User"
privileges.

Hope this helps!

-Ben

"seh" wrote:

Does anyone know how to reset the policy settings back to the default out
of
the box settings? We had a "power user" decide he needed to update his
stand
alone server with member server updates. Now everyone is locked out and
unable to log in. I can map a drive to the box and connect to the box w/
mmc. I've ran ntrights to add LogonRights, but it still fails. It
cycles
between to errors, Policy doesn't allow you to log on locally and Not in
the
Allow Remote Login.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,