Re: "Official" errata on Brian Komar's Windows Server 2003 PKI & Certificate Security book

In article <Ot3q9cjoGHA.3936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
jwdaigle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Hi -

I have a copy of Brian Komar's book on 2k3 PKI, and have learned a LOT from
it. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an "official"
site/page/blog about known errors in the book. I tried going to MSPress,
but the sequence of links they have you follow seems to be an infinite loop
with no usable information along the way.

By the way, to anyone wanting to learn 2k3 PKI from the ground up, its an
excellent reference.

joe
ps no, I am not affiliated with the authors or the MS PKI team. If I was, I
would probably know a lot more about PKI than I do now :-)

Hi Joe,
Thank you very much for the compliment!
The latest version is available at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873318/en-us

Brian

  • "Official" errata on Brian Komars Windows Server 2003 PKI & Certificate Security book
    ... I have a copy of Brian Komar's book on 2k3 PKI, and have learned a LOT from ... I am not affiliated with the authors or the MS PKI team. ...
  • PKI - Issue Publishing to AD DS
    ... These surfaced when trying to publish my root ... and policy CA certs into my AD. ... Brian speaks of an incorrect %%6 value in the ... I'm COMPLETELY new to PKI, so any help is greatly appreciated:) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: PKI documentation
    ... Mike gave some great links but I just want to add that Brian Komar's book ... on Windows PKI is well worth the money for ... those that are going to be implementing or expanding PKI, ...
  • Re: cleaning up PKI
    ... Brian ... "Gunna" wrote in message ... Is there a manualy process to clear out any ... old PKI stuff so I dont have to rebuild my AD? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)