Re: "Official" errata on Brian Komar's Windows Server 2003 PKI & Certificate Security book
- From: Brian Komar <bkomar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:43:34 -0500
In article <Ot3q9cjoGHA.3936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Hi -Hi Joe,
I have a copy of Brian Komar's book on 2k3 PKI, and have learned a LOT from
it. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an "official"
site/page/blog about known errors in the book. I tried going to MSPress,
but the sequence of links they have you follow seems to be an infinite loop
with no usable information along the way.
By the way, to anyone wanting to learn 2k3 PKI from the ground up, its an
ps no, I am not affiliated with the authors or the MS PKI team. If I was, I
would probably know a lot more about PKI than I do now :-)
Thank you very much for the compliment!
The latest version is available at
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem setting the "Valid To" for EFS certificates
- Next by Date: Re: Whats wrong with my CAPolicy.inf file?
- Previous by thread: "Official" errata on Brian Komar's Windows Server 2003 PKI & Certificate Security book