Re: Can't enable Certificate Template???

In article <1148670824.547130.150610@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in
the microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, Joshua
<jgardiner@xxxxxxxxx> says...

I'm running Windows 2003 Standard, not enterprise, so that makes a lot
of sense. How can I replicate a template and have it not create a V2
template? I'm running an Enterpise CA, not a standalone for what its
worth.

You can't. Unless you want to use the default V1 templates, you're going
to have to upgrade your CA to Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

--
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
It all began with Adam. He was the first man to tell a joke--or a lie.