Re: WINS Access permissions

You can't.

Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition
www.joeware.net

---O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition now available---

http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm

Nobloz wrote:
Hi,
I want to make a Global / Local groep like WINS Users (when WINS is instaled on a DC W2K3), but then that they have Full Permissins on WINS. On the moment I need to give Administators permissions, and we don't want that.
Any Idea where I can set this permission (delegation)

Greetz,

Nobloz

  • Re: Force Password change (Delegate control)
    ... It is selling like hotcakes and I am getting a ton of positive feedback. ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition ...
  • Re: How to tell whihc OU the users belongs to
    ... If you are logged on as the user, you can most easily use username ... Obviously you can also write scripts to do this stuff as well, if you are interested in that, check out the AD Cookbook 2nd Edition and/or the Technet Script Center ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition ...
  • Re: How to create VHD file via VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
    ... Maybe you want to look at the VHD specification ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition ...
  • Re: VPN Users - [WildPacket]