Application configuration file binding redirect

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question.

I have a codebase element in my application config.

<configuration>
<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="TestLib"
publicKeyToken="783967a0da0554b9" />
<publisherPolicy apply="yes" />
<codeBase version="1.0.0.0"
href="file:///c:/TEST/TestLib.dll"/>
</dependentAssembly>
<publisherPolicy apply="yes" />
<probing privatePath="" />
</assemblyBinding>
<gcConcurrent enabled="true" />
</runtime>

and I get
"WRN: Application configuration file binding redirects disallowed. "
using fuslogvw.exe.

The assembly resolver is not able to load TestLib.dll ....

Is there a tool to find the resultant set of policies on the
assembly...

Any pointers will be very helpful.

  • Re: Central configuration storage
    ... configuration in LDAP, ... That is defining in LDAP ... Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest any implementation details, just that MS have been doing this for many years now, and there may be aspects of Group Policies that would interest you. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Wireless network w/ SBS
    ... actual do authenticate prior to log in but very late in the start up ... the computer certificate is not installed properly, ... policies are user lever. ... I document are in "Computer Configuration" and NONE of them are in "User ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • security policy
    ... policy configured with some policies like the account ... I analized the policies with the Security Configuration ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • GPO weird behaviour:Public Key Policies settings applied automatic
    ... I've done several configuration settings, but I've NOT configured Public Key ... After finished editing and applying the new policies, ...
  • Re: Group Polices - Account Policies - Password Enforcement
    ... > Account policies to only apply the staff users in the ... > of Account Policy password policies. ... >>Kyle Account Policies within a Group Policy applies to ... >>> do this under Computer Configuration (as opposed to ...