rename domainadmin login name

Somebody tells me to rename the administrator login name to maximize the
security and prevent people get into my system.

I would like to know the impact if I do this action. Also, the proper way to
do this.

Please advise.

  • rename domain admin login name
    ... Somebody tells me to rename the administrator login name to maximize the ... security and prevent people get into my system. ... Also, the proper way to ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.active_directory)
  • Re: Renaming a file
    ... that works - assuming that the same security nanny that won't ... allow a rename to .exe will allow a rename to .zip, ... knows to handle it as an executable like an .exe when you double-click ... programs in order to do the download as Bob suggested. ...
  • Re: Renaming a file
    ... that works - assuming that the same security nanny that won't ... allow a rename to .exe will allow a rename to .zip, ... programs in order to do the download as Bob suggested. ... don't want to be executing it while your security is turned off, ...
  • RE: [inbox] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: E-Mail viruses
    ... "An alternative is to allow only a proprietary extension ... "Having NO security is better then, ... >through, like .inc Legitimate senders would rename the file, be ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Security
    ... Search your computer for *.mdw files (include hidden and system folders). ... Rename each one that you find. ... I screwed up my security and now I can't import my data. ...