the security certificate for this site has been revoked

Hi

we have secured site (https) and for some clients, they are getting " the
security certificate for this site has been revoked, the site should not
trusted"

but when we do uncheck the "Check for server certificate server revocation"
it start to work fine.

any idea? and the certificate is third party and not yet expired.

Thanks and regards
Gopi

  • Re: the security certificate for this site has been revoked
    ... we have secured site and for some clients, ... security certificate for this site has been revoked, ... but when we do uncheck the "Check for server certificate server ...
  • Re: the security certificate for this site has been revoked
    ... As Roger said the problem is the certificate has been revoked which is not ... the same as an expired certificate. ... revokes it and adds it to the CRL which the ... but when we do uncheck the "Check for server certificate server ...
  • Re: SMS 2003 SP1 Client Install Problem or Policy Retreival Problem?
    ... > Failed to find running shell process ... >> It is possible that the crypto store has somehow been corrupted. ... >>> The MP is setup and thousands of other clients have access. ... >>> Failed to find the certificate in the store, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Dummies Guide for RADIUS/Certs
    ... I have set up IAS. ... client computers impacts certificate enrollment. ... configure Group Policy for domain member wireless clients so ... Cert Templates that is now enrolled on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: Need help badly!!! Please....
    ... ccmdelcert is what you need for the certificate error below. ... > I have also run ccmclean on one of the clients, ... > Failed to find the certificate in the store, retry 1. ... >> The software inventory problem is a different one than the certificate ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)