DFSUtil: New Version?

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a new version of DFSUtil out? The version
from my 2003 SP1 Tools is 4.2. The online documentation references
new_dfs_root_name as a parameter of the AddFtRoot command but trying to use
this results in an error - Unrecognized option "AddFtRoot:Backup".
The documentation doesn't mention a version difference. Maybe this was
just wishful thinking on the part of the developer or doc writer! :) But it
would be a very nice thing to have for DFS with multiple roots.

db

  • Re: DFSUtil: New Version?
    ... Does anyone know if there is a new version of DFSUtil out? ... new_dfs_root_name as a parameter of the AddFtRoot command but trying to ... it would be a very nice thing to have for DFS with multiple roots. ...
  • Re: Laptop hangs when accessing Domain-dfs on other networks
    ... The output of dfsutil /pktinfo remains the same before and after /pktflush: ... DFS does not detect the network state change when removed off the original ... When Explorer is opened DFS will try to resolve the path to this ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RPC is not available dfs ??
    ... and it seems to be okay. ... But I just found out DFS snap-in wouldn't connect to the dfs root. ... It keeps saying 'the RPC server is not available'. ... I tried dfsutil /clean:abc.com. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • DFS link status check
    ... I spend some time with DFSCMD and Dfsutil but ... It seems I can check it only in DFS mmc console snap-in. ... I know I could ping particular servers hosting DFS targets, ...