Is Windows 2003 firewall safe?
- From: "Gaspar" <gaspar@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:28:33 -0300
I want to setup Windows 2003 + Exchange 2003 server with to network
adapters: one for the intranet, and the other for the internet.
Is it safe to use Windows 2003 built-it firewall on the external adapter to
block everything but mail and dns ports (53, 25, 110, etc)? If not, can I
install ISA 2004 firewall to protect it (i.e is Exchange 2003 compatible
with ISA in the same machine?)
Ideally it would be better to have an external firewall but I can't afford
- Prev by Date: Re: Location of VPN Server
- Next by Date: Re: Code to remove a user group from file or folder ACL
- Previous by thread: MAC address filter...
- Next by thread: Re: Is Windows 2003 firewall safe?