Web Certificate Enrollment problem
- From: "Franz Schenk" <franz.schenkNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:06:16 +0100
Have a problem that many others have, but haven't found any solution in KB
or another NG Post. There are hints that something has to be ajusted with
dcomcfg, but not any hint what has to be changed.
- Have an enterprise CA on a Windows 2003 SP1 enterprise edition member
- Have the Certificate Web Enrollment Website installed on another Windows
2003 SP1 member server
- Have enabled "trust this computer for delegation" on the computer with the
Certificate Enrollment Website according KB 239452
- Rebooted both member servers
- Have tried with either Windows and Basic authentication
When requesting a certificate, after the Website shortly displays
"processing request", the following error appears:
Your request failed. An error occurred while the server was processing your
Contact your administrator for further assistance.
newreq - New Request
Access is denied. 0x80070005 (WIN32: 5)
COM Error Info:
CCertRequest::Submit Access is denied. 0x80070005 (WIN32: 5)
The operation completed successfully. 0x0 (WIN32: 0)
The Certification Authority Service has not been started.
Thank you all in advance for any suggestions.
begin 666 certspc.gif
M1TE&.#EA`0`!`+,``````+\```"_`+^_````O[\`OP"_O\# P(" @/\```#_
H`/__````__\`_P#______R'Y! $```\`+ `````!``$```0"\$4`.P``