Re: Admin Password
- From: "Charles W" <cwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:42:43 -0600
"Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The link below should help. --- Steve
"Charles W" <cwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This is the first time I ran into this....
I have a customer that's running an older version of SBS on a WinNT
platform. He's having problems with the exchange server and needs help.
The problem is, he can't remember the administrator password and we are
not able to get into the system.
Is there a way to reset the admin password?
- Prev by Date: Re: Admin Password
- Next by Date: Web Certificate Enrollment problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Admin Password
- Next by thread: How do you create certificate in pkcs12 format?