Re: Admin Password

Thanks

"Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eKkvKDLRGHA.6084@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The link below should help. --- Steve

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

"Charles W" <cwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:esDgj98QGHA.3972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is the first time I ran into this....

I have a customer that's running an older version of SBS on a WinNT
platform. He's having problems with the exchange server and needs help.
The problem is, he can't remember the administrator password and we are
not able to get into the system.
Is there a way to reset the admin password?

Thanks

CW

  • Re: Admin Password
    ... I have a customer that's running an older version of SBS on a WinNT ... platform. ... he can't remember the administrator password and we are ...
  • Admin Password
    ... I have a customer that's running an older version of SBS on a WinNT ... platform. ... he can't remember the administrator password and we are not able ...
  • Error message
    ... Our exchange server 5.5 sp4 is logging this error every hour ... DCOM got error "Logon failure: ... We recently changed the administrator password. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Error message
    ... Our exchange server 5.5 sp4 is logging this error every hour ... DCOM got error "Logon failure: ... We recently changed the administrator password. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)