Re: Local authentication errors on Windows 2003 Server
- From: "Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:14:16 -0600
Excellent. Glad you got it resolved and thanks for posting the
lution. --- Steve
"PCSL" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Problem solved: for some reason the communications settings had changed
to disable signed communications; a change the DC was not happy about!
A little registry hacking and a restart of a couple of key services and
the server is back in business. Still some minor glitches but nothing
that cannot be handled.
Thanks Steve, your suggestions pointed me in the right direction -
starting the chain of clues leading to the solution.
- Prev by Date: Re: admin shares and security
- Next by Date: Re: Windows software inventory? Is there a way?
- Previous by thread: Re: admin shares and security
- Next by thread: Re: Local authentication errors on Windows 2003 Server