Permanently disable SMB signing

Is there any way to permanently disable SMB signing in Windows Server 2003?
I have to mount from a linux server to this Windows server, but after
restarting the server, the SMB signing just restored which stopped mounting
from the linux server. Anyway to disable SMB signing which wouldn't restore
after restarting of the server?

Message posted via

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [PHP] Running PHP on a windows server-your views
    ... problems or no problems running PHP on a windows server. ... configured linux server, while they do as running on a microsoft ...
  • Re: off topic - cifs selinux and apache question
    ... I am linking to an xls spreadsheet on a windows server ... I have the share mounted cifs ro locally on the ... Linux server. ...
  • Re: Directory Services Client
    ... Well, until disabling SMB signing, nothing would get W95 ... to sign on to the 2003 server. ... It is not on the Windows Server 2003 CD. ...
  • mail validation for multiple active directory domains
    ... We have set up a testbed with a linux server running sendmail-8.13.8-2 ... acting as a mail hub and a windows server 2003 running exchange. ... Using the available howtos* I have already configured sendmail to ...
  • Re: Mac Connection
    ... I've Tried to setup AppleTalk on the server without success. ... Macintosh on the server and use AppleTalk to connect. ... If you want to disable SMB signing on the server to connect via SMB, ... Expand Group Policy Management. ...