Can I export Distribution Lists?

A different department has asked us for a copy of all our distribution
lists, members of those lists, their smtp e-mail addresses, x500 addresses,
as well as group owners and who has rights to send to thos lists. How do I
get that? We have about 100 distribution lists each with about 100 users.
We are running Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000.

Thanks

  • Re: PING distribution list
    ... Also to check new distribution lists ... Ben M. Schorr - MVP wrote: ... AD members in your DistGroup are valid? ... I would like to test the distribution group in Exchange 2003 or 5.5. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange Distribution List
    ... My question based on your reply that reads "A distribution group does not ... have SMTP addresses as members. ... lists that has external email addresses or i am doing something odd here? ... I created a mail contact with external email address using the step above ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange Distribution List
    ... When the contact is a member of a distribution group, mail sent to the distribution group is routed to the target address of the contact. ... have SMTP addresses as members. ... lists that has external email addresses or i am doing something odd here? ... I created a mail contact with external email address using the step above ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange Distribution List
    ... The International School of Penang ... When the contact is a member of a distribution group, ... have SMTP addresses as members. ... I would like to create a distribution list that contains lists ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: SBS 2003
    ... "I assume that you want to create a Distribution ... > List in Outlook, so when users can send emails and faxes at the same time ... Create a new Contact public folder under All Public Folders list. ... > distribution lists directly in Fax wizard. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)