Help diagnosins a "Local Security Authority Cannot be contacted" problem
- From: "Jason Mondanaro" <jason_mondanaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:30:34 -0500
I am trying to browse a website that requires Integrated Windows
Authentication. Whenever I go to the site I receive a 500 error the
unfriendly display in explorer is Local Security Authority cannot be
contacted. I used a policy to set all domain machines to be a "Trusted Site"
and I have configured delegation on the machine (not that it seems I am
getting that far yet). nslookup from any machine in the domain returns the
FQDN of the domain controller and the right IP address. Hitting the website
from the local web server machine works fine. But attempting to browse and
IWA secured site from any other domain machine returns the LSA cannot be
contacted error. I need some help figuring out how to track this down. None
of the sites are https or use certificates.
- Prev by Date: ABE (Access Based Enumeration) Scalability ??
- Next by Date: Re: User ID is a bunch of numbers and the icon is greyed out with ?
- Previous by thread: ABE (Access Based Enumeration) Scalability ??
- Next by thread: Re: User ID is a bunch of numbers and the icon is greyed out with ?