Re: Windows 2003 security issue

This is the only machine with the problem.

"M Irusalimsky" <> wrote in message
> another tought, how about your entire network?
> is this the only mashine that has this problem?
> is it possible that someone disabled it in the registry?
> --
> M Irusalimsky
> "Knowledge is power"
> "Francis" <francis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>I have run asop.msc and can't find any settings in the GPO that prevent
>>file download. Firewall is disabled & the only software on the terminal
>>server is Office2003
>> Francis
>> "M Irusalimsky" <> wrote in message
>>> As Steven said, you should run "rsop.msc" or the command line version
>>> "gpresult.exe", and see which GPO in your network setup prevents file
>>> downloads.... is there any other software/firewall that may prevent you
>>> from downloading files?
>>> --
>>> M Irusalimsky
>>> "Knowledge is power"
>>> "Francis" <francis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows 2003 security issue
    ... >file download. ... >> MCP, MCSA, MCSE ... >>> The server is not a DC and OS is windows2k3 SP1 ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 security issue
    ... >> M Irusalimsky ... >> MCP, MCSA, MCSE ...
  • Re: Certs: The more after your name, the better???
    ... seems silly to list MCP when you have MCSE or MCSA... ... MCPs to get 1 MCSE... ... MCP from mine the day I got my MCSE... ... it does not bog down my resume but employers still see what I hold and it ...
  • Re: What basics/background do i need before doing MCSE?
    ... "MCSE training kit" and you'll find them all on the same page. ... You are now an MCP, ... Go to and find your local Microsoft ... Don't expect to get paid until you are at least MCSA. ...
  • Re: What title will I have?
    ... > MCSA Microsoft Windows 2000 ... > But you would not mention MCP & MCSA, since they are a subset of MCSE. ...