Re: Windows 2003 security issue

This is the only machine with the problem.

"M Irusalimsky" <best.it.consultant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> another tought, how about your entire network?
> is this the only mashine that has this problem?
> is it possible that someone disabled it in the registry?
>
> --
> M Irusalimsky
> MCP, MCSA, MCSE
> "Knowledge is power"
> "Francis" <francis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>I have run asop.msc and can't find any settings in the GPO that prevent
>>file download. Firewall is disabled & the only software on the terminal
>>server is Office2003
>> Francis
>>
>> "M Irusalimsky" <best.it.consultant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> As Steven said, you should run "rsop.msc" or the command line version
>>> "gpresult.exe", and see which GPO in your network setup prevents file
>>> downloads.... is there any other software/firewall that may prevent you
>>> from downloading files?
>>>
>>> --
>>> M Irusalimsky
>>> MCP, MCSA, MCSE
>>> "Knowledge is power"
>>>
>>> "Francis" <francis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: Windows 2003 security issue
    ... >file download. ... >> MCP, MCSA, MCSE ... >>> The server is not a DC and OS is windows2k3 SP1 ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 security issue
    ... >> M Irusalimsky ... >> MCP, MCSA, MCSE ...
  • Re: Certs: The more after your name, the better???
    ... seems silly to list MCP when you have MCSE or MCSA... ... MCPs to get 1 MCSE... ... MCP from mine the day I got my MCSE... ... it does not bog down my resume but employers still see what I hold and it ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: What basics/background do i need before doing MCSE?
    ... "MCSE training kit" and you'll find them all on the same page. ... You are now an MCP, ... Go to http://directory.microsoft.com/mprd and find your local Microsoft ... Don't expect to get paid until you are at least MCSA. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: What title will I have?
    ... > MCSA Microsoft Windows 2000 ... > But you would not mention MCP & MCSA, since they are a subset of MCSE. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)