Re: DHCP Management and Windows Firewall

Found it! tcpsvcs.exe in System32!

dav

"Dav Banks" <here@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what the DHCP management executable is? I'm using (or
> trying to) XP to manage my servers (Win2K3) but I can't find the
> executables for some services to add to the firewall exceptions. In
> particular, the DHCP management snap-in seems to try to access a different
> port each time I start it up. It would be easier if I could add the
> listening executable on the server to the server's firewall exception list
> instead of sniffing for the port in use and then going to the server to
> open it each time.
>
> Has anyone else seen this? The ports are usually 10xx like 1091 or 1067.
>
> dav

  • Re: DHCP Management and Windows Firewall
    ... > to see executable associated with an active/listening port. ... >>> executables for some services to add to the firewall exceptions. ... >>> the server to open it each time. ...
  • Re: Need help with threading..
    ... the threads in the thread pool are part of the MTA apartment. ... This might not work with your out of process COM server. ... MyKindOfObject myObject = new MyKindOfObject; ... You said that they are COM executables which honestly, ...
  • Re: Reducing the size of executables produced by GNAT
    ... 120K or 45K or 10K CGI executables won't make a difference because the ... The Ada Web Server library from AdaCore was designed ... I do not know how to do with the exceptions runtime. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: c++ web scripting
    ... > a compiler, produce an executable, put it on a server, and stroll away. ... the executables themselves are cached, not the HTML output of those ... Web server invokes the CGI handler for .cpp files, ServeCPPFile. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: authenticating remote peer question
    ... InitializeSecurityContext - you get data to send to the server ... AcceptSecurityContext - you may get data to return to the client ... Microsoft MVP, MCSD ... I have a service which accepts executables send by remote machine and ...