Re: How to reset / change password age?

Their passwords would need to be changed in order for the age to be reset to
zero. They can change it themselves and you can also force them to change by
configuring their user account properties by selecting user must change
password at next logon option. For domain users that would be in their user
account properties in Active Directory Users and Computers. --- Steve

"Bilhan Karaoren" <bkaraoren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hello,
> How can I change or reset the current password ages for existing users?
>
> Thanks.

  • Password Policy - minimum age
    ... I'd like clarification on an issue relating to the minimum password age. ... User A calls the helpdesk and asks for a password reset. ... logon' option is used ...
  • Re: Do old lockouts eventually expire?
    ... pondered whether it was due to the age of the save, ... Last week he had a lockout at LK. ... I hadn't played him since the Tuesday reset, ... thing or something that has to be refreshed after Tuesday maintenance, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • content advisor password
    ... Years ago we set up the content advisor password. ... By this age I'm sure the kids could reset it for me! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)