File Log on Domain Server

From: Roberto Esposito (e.roberto_at__toglimi_a4tech.it)
Date: 11/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:35:34 +0100

Hi to All...i have a question for you... excuse me for my bad english..eheh

My customer ask me to log all access to specific shared directory in 2003
domain server.

at the beginning i have thought to active audit on this shared directory..
but customer don't know server and
is complex for it use Event Viewer...

Customer want to see access to shared directory with.. excel or txt o csv
file example:

File Date User domain Computer domain Type
of access
pippo.txt 22/11/05 domain\pluto CLIENT12 READ

i have found FILEMON of sysinternals but free version don't give me info
about User domain or computer domain.. only
Appliance access to file...
and Commercial version of FILEMON is similar...only give me export log
file....

anyone know other software for this type of log ?

Excuse me for my bad English...

Thanks TO ALL!

e.roberto_at_a4tech.it