Re: log onto a DC for non domain admins

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 11/16/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:43:41 -0700

You could try making them Server Operators, although this would
carry more than just what you have here specified, but it may be
that if they are to be able to reboot a DC they will also have these
other duties. In addition then they would need login/ts grants.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server : Security)