Re: Unknown User Account or Spyware?

From: John (johng1_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 09/12/05

Date: 12 Sep 2005 14:47:58 -0700

Thanks,

I do have DNS installed. I added the DNS for my ISP in the forwarding
section of DNS. I already have the ISP DNS addresses in IP properties
and I thought that was enough for this Server/PC. I'll see if this
fixes the problem.

John

Relevant Pages

  • Re: GPO is ignored after 2 weeks
    ... I enter the isp dns numbers when I run through the Internet ... would remove the isp dns from the server and put it in the "proper" ... I have to stop some users on an SBS R2 accessing the Internet so I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Getting DHCP to use resolv.conf?
    ... # This script will propagate to dhcpd the changed dns servers ip ... # and restart dhcp to reread dhcpd.conf containing new ISP dns ip ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: IE Dns problem?
    ... Then Kevin replied below: ... > Why do you say adding my isp dns after my own dns on an AD member ... > it happens regularly that I use a client computer and need my Internet ... So when I add my isp dns after ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: sys vol check
    ... I need to configure the ISP DNS to be handled under the AD DNS FORWARDERS ... I need to configure the DHCP to use all three internal DNS servers ... If DNS zones are AD Integrated are writtable. ...
  • Re: Windows DNS and RBL Lookups
    ... I went back in and added my ISP DNS address as the forwarder ... >> accurate response directed right at the ISP DNS tells me that the ISP DNS ... >> any DNS they may be forwarding to are working just fine. ... >> internal DNS, or in the way my internal DNS is communicating with the ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)