PKI

From: Gopi (gopigopi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/11/05

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:48:46 +0300

Hi
we have using windows 2003 Certificate Server, and all the clients are
working fine. no issues.
Windows XP clients are working fine, windows 2000 professional clients
autoenrollment are not working.
we have to enable any group policy for 2000 professional clients or any
templets need to be created for 2000 professional? please advice.

Thanx
Gopi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PKI
    ... MCNGP Silver ... > we have using windows 2003 Certificate Server, ... > we have to enable any group policy for 2000 professional clients or any ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: PKI
    ... MCNGP Silver ... > we have using windows 2003 Certificate Server, ... > we have to enable any group policy for 2000 professional clients or any ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Remote Web Workplace
    ... I understand that the internal Windows 2000 ... professional clients do not appear in the remote desktop list in RWW. ... Based on my research, Kevin is correct, RWW connect to server or client ... Connect to Server Desktops ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: How to add a Win 2000 Pro client to SBS 4.5 server?
    ... The first thing I would refer to is the following article: ... The steps are essentially the same for both Windows 2000 and XP ... Professional clients. ... Microsoft Small Business Server Support ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Cant connect to the internet after joining a domain
    ... I have a domain running Windows Server 2003 ... and all XP Professional clients. ... reinstalling windows the computer will connect to the internet, ...