vPN:Everything was working fine till I changed the RADIUS Key

From: j8sp333 (j8sp333_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/05/05

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:03:01 -0700

Windows 2000 Server with SP4

 I changed the RADIUS key under IAS & RRAS and restarted the servers. What
else do I need to do? Is there a way to unregister the key from AD?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
Jason

Relevant Pages

  • RE: rras, dhcp question
    ... Based on my research RRAS server cannot achieve the goal. ... Additionaly, IAS ... Authentication Dial-In User Service server in Windows 2000 Server ...
  • RE: rras, dhcp question
    ... Based on my research RRAS server cannot achieve the goal. ... IAS is the Windows implementation of a Remote ... Authentication Dial-In User Service server in Windows 2000 Server ...
  • Re: RRAS broken after migration from 2000 to 2003
    ... RRAS stubbornly refuses to start. ... IAS because that service refuses to run on my server. ... I upgraded from Windows 2000 Server to Windows 2003 SBS Premium. ...
  • RE: IAS / RRAS
    ... you do not need to use IAS. ... 240262 How to configure an L2TP/IPSec connection by using Preshared Key ... '--'What I did first was setup RRAS and DHCP Relay agent. ... '--'reboot my workstation it does not see the server nor the domain, ...
  • Re: Adding A Radius Client
    ... The Radius client setting is needed when you are using a different IAS ... we add the RRAS VPN server as the RADIUS client on the IAS ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)