Re: Password Management Issue

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 07/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:47:15 -0700

Hey Steve,

I am wonder what it is that you mean by "manage passwords".
as that can mean different things to different people/needs.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)
"The Poster" <nospam@nospam_dontyoudare.net> wrote in message
> G/Day forum,
>
> I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff.
> This utility would have to manage passwords for accessing the following
> device types:
>
> - Windows 2000 Domain Resources (Active Directory Based)
> - Windows 2003 Web Servers
> - Multiple DMZ Locations (different subnets/standalone Windows based
> systems)
> - Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches
> - Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access)
> - Cisco VPN Concentrators (https/ssh access)
>
> Any ideas on what I could use?
>
> Regards,
> Steve.

Relevant Pages

  • Password Management Issue
    ... I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff. ... Windows 2003 Web Servers ... Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...
  • Password Management Issue
    ... I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff. ... Windows 2003 Web Servers ... Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Password Management Issue
    ... I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff. ... Windows 2003 Web Servers ... Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Password Management Issue
    ... I am wonder what it is that you mean by "manage passwords". ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Security) ... > - Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... > - Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...