Password Management Issue

From: The Poster (nospam_at_nospam_dontyoudare.net)
Date: 07/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:19:13 +0100

G/Day forum,

I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff.
This utility would have to manage passwords for accessing the following
device types:

- Windows 2000 Domain Resources (Active Directory Based)
- Windows 2003 Web Servers
- Multiple DMZ Locations (different subnets/standalone Windows based
systems)
- Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches
- Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access)
- Cisco VPN Concentrators (https/ssh access)

Any ideas on what I could use?

Regards,
Steve.

Relevant Pages

  • Password Management Issue
    ... I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff. ... Windows 2003 Web Servers ... Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Password Management Issue
    ... I'm looking for a password management utility for all Tech Support staff. ... Windows 2003 Web Servers ... Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Password Management Issue
    ... I am wonder what it is that you mean by "manage passwords". ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Security) ... > - Cisco IOS based Routers/Switches ... > - Cisco PIX firewalls (ssh access) ...