Group Policy????

From: udi via WinServerKB.com (forum_at_WinServerKB.com)
Date: 06/26/05

Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:39:13 GMT

I have 1 Windows 2003 Ent. Server (Domain) and 60 Windowxp professional
client.
I want to implement Group Policy in our Domain Environment.
Also I want to implement Local Policy on Every Client Machine.

I want to apply following restriction in our Domain.
1) Nobody's Logon to Local Machine
2) Restrict all the Local System Resource except Owner of machine.
3) Nobodys access local machine from network
4) Restrict Operating System Drive on every client machine.

Group Policy Object.
1) Restrict Software installaltion for user
2) Restrict some network sources.

Can anybodys help me on this, also suggest any other activities restrict
through Group Policy as well as Local Machine Group Policy.

Please guide me step by step..I so can easily implement in our domain
environment.

Regards
Udi

  • Group Policy???
    ... I want to implement Group Policy in our Domain Environment. ... Also I want to implement Local Policy on Every Client Machine. ... Restrict all the Local System Resource except Owner of machine. ...
  • Group Policy???
    ... I want to implement Group Policy in our Domain Environment. ... Also I want to implement Local Policy on Every Client Machine. ... Restrict all the Local System Resource except Owner of machine. ...
  • Re: How to define user-group restrctions?
    ... If you are in a domain environment you can use Group Policy. ... users you want to restrict into their own Organizational Unit with it's own ... > How can I restrict a specific user group's rigths to modify internet ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Setting up new users
    ... could do is to let the users logon as the guest account. ... configured in permissions for a share folder so keep that in mind. ... Use Group Policy to restrict the users further. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Read only account
    ... You can restrict a user account so that is only has read/list/execute ... services/client&server data redirection] to restrict redirection of ... to save their password for their TS client connection via Group Policy. ...