From: udi via WinServerKB.com (forum_at_WinServerKB.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:39:13 GMT
I have 1 Windows 2003 Ent. Server (Domain) and 60 Windowxp professional
I want to implement Group Policy in our Domain Environment.
Also I want to implement Local Policy on Every Client Machine.
I want to apply following restriction in our Domain.
1) Nobody's Logon to Local Machine
2) Restrict all the Local System Resource except Owner of machine.
3) Nobodys access local machine from network
4) Restrict Operating System Drive on every client machine.
Group Policy Object.
1) Restrict Software installaltion for user
2) Restrict some network sources.
Can anybodys help me on this, also suggest any other activities restrict
through Group Policy as well as Local Machine Group Policy.
Please guide me step by step..I so can easily implement in our domain
-- Message posted via WinServerKB.com http://www.winserverkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-server-security/200506/1