Performance Monitor Users Group

From: Stephen Englefield-Grantham (Englefield-Grantham_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/17/05

    Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:09:05 -0700

    Even after we have added people to the new Windows 2003 Performance Monitor
    Users group they are unable to get at the performance counters on some of our
    servers. The only servers they can access are the domain controllers.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks

    • Re: Windows 2008 Server Performance Counters missing
      ... Yes - I see them on my other 2008 servers as well. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... Performance Monitor, choose the green PLUS i can view all including ... counters have gone "missing". ...
    • RE: Event 1003 After Q321599 & Q319733
      ... I was not running Performance Monitor when I applied the ... that monitors the servers. ... the fact that I applied the patches with the WWW ... >© 2002 Microsoft Corporation. ...
    • Re: Windows 2008 Server Performance Counters missing
      ... If i check them on my 2008 servers they are all listed and viewable. ... If i open "Reliability and Performance monitor", Monitoring tools, Performance Monitor, choose the green PLUS i can view all including the ones you specify. ... I have 2 Windows 2008 Servers Ent where some of the core Perfmon ... Plenty of other counters are there ...
    • Re: Performance Monitor Users Group
      ... That would mean to me you added them to the performance monitor group on the DCs ... but not on the member servers. ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ...
    • Pull realtime CPU and Memory using vbScript
      ... available memory from Win2k servers... ... I'm trying to build a "poor mans ... performance monitor" for some simple trending reports... ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)