Spyware,Malware scanner

From: James Butler (butler_at_f2s.com)
Date: 06/15/05

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:33:27 +0100

I am trying to detect if there is a need to purchase an anti-spyware for our
network, we already have anti-virus. Is there any scanner out there that
can scan for Spyware/Malware?

Regards
JB

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why has Micro$oft stayed out of the anti-virus software business?
    ... | Microsoft is starting to provide anti-spyware and anti-spamware. ... | Yet I don't think it is, or has ever, provided any anti-virus ... that runs an "On Demand" scanner that searches out for a ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Spyware scanner
    ... I am trying to detect if there is a need to purchase a spyware for our ... network, we already have anti-virus. ... Is there any scanner out there that ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Spyware scanner
    ... | I am trying to detect if there is a need to purchase a spyware for our ... | network, we already have anti-virus. ... Is there any scanner out there that ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • RE: LDAP & Find People not working
    ... Yes, the scanner is on the local area network, so as you indicated below, I ... So I wonder why the scanner does not see the LDAP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: RPC Scan Issues
    ... > that the Retina scanner throws false positives also. ... > You cannot turn off RPC and expect a Windows system to work. ... > null route it and disable the network port first. ... > network analyzers. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)