Rights to event logs

From: Bad Beagle (badbeagle_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 06/15/05

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:03:52 -0600

Can someone please tell me how I can setup the process of allowing my help
desk users to view event viewer logs on a server? I need them to be able to
see event viewer for radius logs on a IAS server. Any ideas are
appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: windows xp home edition taking ages to boot up
    ... Spanner are you using the Live Comunications Server 2005? ... that in network connections you have 1 local area connection is that right. ... Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, ...
  • Exchange wont start, problems with the event viewer
    ... One of my customers server was hacked (I presume because we forgot to setup ... Problem 1: Event Viewer going crazy! ... Problem 3: Dependencies are disabled! ... following system components" and "The following system components depend on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows XP pro system backup error
    ... Error messages are a waste of ... I changed the shadow copy checkbox on the ... If not Windows Server 2003 what about Small Business Server? ... Can you please post copies of relevant Error Reports from Event Viewer. ...
  • RE: The SMBMOUNT plot thickens
    ... (if server agrees)" are probably due to different windows ... Event viewer shows a successful logon by my mount.cifs client ... Microsoft network client - digitally sign communications - ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Q321733 hotfix download
    ... Client and server. ... >> You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Administrative Tools, and ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ...