"An unexpected error has occurred:" while requesting a Certificat

From: gansan (gansan_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/15/05

    Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:24:19 -0700

    At my client place I have setup Windows 2003 and ISA 2004.
    I want to setup OWA with HTTPS.
    I tried to create ceertificate for this purpose.
    I could able to setup the "Certification Autority" server in a member
    server(windows 2003 Ent. ).
    But when I request for a certificate from another Windows server 2003 ,
    I got the error from CertRqMA.asp - "An unexpected error has occurred:"
    without any error code.
    When I browse the ASP file I found this error is thrown by the request
    CertificateAuthority.Request::GetCAProperty(sServerConfig,
    CR_PROP_CAEXCHGCERT, 0, PROPTYPE_BINARY, CR_OUT_BASE64)

    where I cofirmed the sServerConfig is matching with the dNsHostName in the
    AD.
    NOTE: There was a script error with the variable name was wrongly refered at
    the error message place. After fixing it , I got the continuation of error as
    "The parameter is incorrect.".
    I edited the script to prin the code and the code is "0xH80070057"

    Please throw me some light on what else to look for and how this can be
    resolved.

    I appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    gansan