disable ip address

From: Mindaugas Bliūdžius (mindaugas_at_infoera.lt)
Date: 06/14/05

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:17:00 +0300

how can i disable ip address from trying to connect on my windows server
2003. Now in events i can see that he is tring various account names but
till now always Failure Audit. (i hope i will find solution till he find
one).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 4 forests-domains, roaming clients, no trusts, not Internet-Ba
    ... "Windows Server 2003 and Cross Forest Site Communications ... Communications across forests work in Configuration Manager 2007 if the ... Account appears to be for Client to Server communication. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • RE: Adding AD Account to NT Global
    ... the Windows Server 2003 domain. ... Since Windows NT domain doesn't have child domain, ... during the migration of the user account passwords ... The password migration solution in ADMT was designed to provide a secure ...
  • Re: PwdLastSet
    ... AD Password expiration is handled in a very simple way and done when a user attempts to log on (or their account is otherwise trying to auth). ... Now I simply compare pwdLastSet against that value and anything less than it is expired. ... Directory: Windows Server 2003 ...
  • Re: PwdLastSet
    ... user attempts to log on (or their account is otherwise trying to auth). ... it is the attribute called maxPwdAge. ... it is expired. ... Directory: Windows Server 2003 ...
  • Re: Error when creating a new Web Service
    ... it from windows principle user ... Windows Server 2003 with the DOT.NET 1.1 framework. ... I have checked the permissions of the ASP.NEt account and it has the ...