Re: What is wrong?

From: Tolgay Gül (tolgay_at_gul.com)
Date: 06/08/05

Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:43:17 +0300

I found the problem and solved it. It is about the XP network users use my
account and password so they can connect everywhere.

Thank you

"Tolgay Gül" <tolgay@gul.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have installed XP Pro eng. on a computer. The computer connected the
> network via workgroup type.. I don't understant why but the computer can
> access everywhere even servers' resources. Normally the computers are
> connected the server with domain model but if these computers connect the
> server with local user account their computer they can access everything
> even internet over ISA srver.. I don't understand what wrong is anyhow It
> must be restricted.
> Any advice about the isue.
>
> Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is wrong?
    ... It is about the XP network users use my ... account and password so they can connect everywhere. ... > connected the server with domain model but if these computers connect the ...
  • "logon failure: the user has not been granted
    ... A ll network users lost connection to server (windows ... I created new accounts for all network users but is ... account policies, user account, etc. and have come up with ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... Client computer must use STRICTLY the INTERNAL DNS server which can ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...
  • Re: Same question, still no answer!!!
    ... Sounds then like we are all paying for a feature set only large companies ... The "proxy server" pc is actually an older box stuffed ... Expectation #1) keep the ethernet more or less as is. ... The kids account would be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... This would be on the DNS server 172.20.100.2 ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...