Re: GPO on specify server

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 05/24/05

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:29:54 -0700

One can target a subset of the machines (or users) within scope of a GPO's
application by use of security group filtering. In your case, one would
define a custom groups with the needed machines as members, and then
remove Authenticated Users and replace it with this custom group in the
security tab of the GPO.
Be careful with settings for services, as these include both the run state
and the security on the service (which usually must include System Full).

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)